I had the pleasure of reading an article the other day on Cigaraficionado.com about the 10 best cigars to have in the morning with your coffee. The one I enjoy with my morning coffee is Isla del Sol Maduro, Churchill by Drew Estate. The Isla del Sol Maduro is a premium handmade cigar blended with a rare triple-Nicaraguan-leaf mix, infused with coffee, and wrapped in luscious maduro leaf that’s garnished with a sweetened cap. The infusion process, great burn and draw, cocoa notes and mellow room aroma create an island of joy during the smoke.
The cigars they recommend are:
1. Oliva Serie V Melanio Robusto
2. Padrón 1964 Anniversary Series Exclusivo
3. Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R Vitola “Forty-Four”
4. Montecristo White Montecristo Court
5. New World Connecticut Robusto
6. Tatuaje Négociant Monopole No. 2
7. Alec Bradley Magic Toast Toro
8. Don Pepin Garcia Original Invictos
9. La Colmena Amado No. 44
10. Montecristo Petit No. 2
If you want to know more about these great cigars you can go here to read the article.